When it comes to financial planning or investment management, one-size does not fit all. Everyone has a different risk tolerance, time horizon, and overall goals…so because of that, cookie-cutter strategies often aren’t the answer.
That’s why I take the time to get to know my clients by taking them through a consistent discovery process where we can really define financial goals. It’s only then can we really develop successful strategies.
I call this process the Financial Breakaway Blueprint:
Complimentary Intro Phone Call – 15 mins
Before committing your time or mine, this 15-minute phone call will give us both a chance to make sure your situation matches my specialization.
If we are not a good fit for each other, I will gladly introduce you to someone who is better suited to your needs.
Get Organized Meeting
- Helping get physically organized and help you visually construct a full picture of your financial situation
- This is also my opportunity, as an advisor, to gather data from you – in the process of helping you sort out where everything is in your financial life
- Once we are organized and have an understanding of current financial situation, it’s time to imagine what possibilities the future could hold
- Brainstorm appropriate financial planning strategies to reach your goals through the use of financial planning software
- Analyze specific tactics to consider
- Crafting recommendations about the best way to get there, and
- What tools and techniques would be needed to do it
The goal by the end of this meeting is for you to feel the confusion of the financial world lifting, a clearer path to your goals, and recognize there are tools available to help you achieve them.
Recommendations And Prioritize
- Hone the recommendations – specific tactics to show how each recommendation further improves the path towards achieving the stated goals
- Prioritize which recommendations will be implemented first (since you cannot possibly implement every recommendation all at once)
Sleep on it
At the end of this process, you can stop here and implement your plan on your own.
If there is further recommendations, I will simply ask you to think about them. I am looking for long-term relationships, not a quick transaction. There is never a hard-sell or pressure to say "yes" to implement recommendations.
A base Financial Planning fee will apply based on complexity of case.
Discuss over Complimentary Into Phone Call - Click below to schedule.
WHY: This is truly a client-centric financial planning process with the goal of actually guiding you through a process to get financially organized, explore the possibilities of what setting realistic and achievable goals can do, and then formulate the tactics to best reach those goals
The fee holds BOTH of us accountable. In my view, free advice is not always the best advice.