My Process to a Personalized Financial Plan
Click here to see a sample financial plan.
Step #1 Complimentary Intro Phone Call – 15 mins
Before committing your time or mine, this 15-minute phone call will give us both a chance to make sure your situation matches my specialization.
If we are not a good fit for each other, I will gladly introduce you to someone who is better suited to your needs.
Schedule Your Call
Step #2 Let's Meet
Get organized Meeting
- Helping get physically organized and help you visually construct a full picture of your financial situation
- This is also my opportunity, as an advisor, to gather data from you – in the process of helping you sort out where everything is in your financial life
- Once we are organized and have an understanding of current financial situation, it’s time to imagine what possibilities the future could hold
- Brainstorm appropriate financial planning strategies to reach your goals through the use of financial planning software
- Analyze specific tactics to consider
- Crafting recommendations about the best way to get there, and
- What tools and techniques would be needed to do it
The goal by the end of this meeting is for you to feel the confusion of the financial world lifting, a clearer path to your goals, and recognize there are tools available to help you achieve them.
- If needed to hone the recommendations
Step #3 Sleep On It
At the end of this process, you can stop here and implement your plan on your own.
If there is further recommendations, I will simply ask you to think about them. I am looking for long-term relationships, not a quick transaction. There is never a hard-sell or pressure to say "yes" to implement recommendations.
Step #1: Schedule 15-Minute Phone Call
A base Financial Planning fee will apply based on complexity of case. We will discuss this during our 15-min intro call.
WHY: This is truly a client-centric financial planning process with the goal of actually guiding you through a process to get financially organized, explore the possibilities of what setting realistic and achievable goals can do, and then formulate the tactics to best reach those goals
The fee holds BOTH of us accountable. In my view, free advice is not always the best advice.
I believe my process works. It’s defined, it’s purposeful, and it’s in-depth. I blend real-world life with technology to help clients make great financial decisions over time to better their lives.
If you happen to find yourself mid-career trying to juggle increased income, managing investments, tax situations, appropriate savings vehicles, or supporting kids / aging parents, then I have the experience you are looking for.
Or maybe you are nearing retirement and need to figure out your retirement income plan including social security and healthcare, then I have the experience you are looking for here too.
Step #1 – Schedule Your 15-Min Intro Call
Not ready to schedule yet, no problem!
Sign up for my monthly newsletter